Aplicor is a global provider of software solution and it specializes in providing subscription based and web-based ERP and CRM for mid market organizations. Aplicor was one of the first companies to offer online financial system which can provide high growth solutions. It consists of 14 integrated modules and its business processes are automated to provide easy solutions. Starting from 2000, the company has been expanding its clients in North America, UK and Australia. Let's look at the major features of this business application in Aplicor ERP and CRM review.
Some of the key features of the software are
1. It provides easy to use application which has user friendly navigation system.
2. The business intelligence suite (BI) excels in providing complex solutions.
3. Aplicor ERP has a flexible workflow design which allows user to modify functionalities.
4. Aplicor provides tools which are very easy to use and users can modify forms and pages to provide customization.
5. Online accounting module of Aplicor is capable to provide solutions to high growth businesses and the solution improves staff productivity and provides ease of use.
6. Online accounting software can provide fast solutions and users can get quick reports of various modules.
7. Even non technical employee of an organization can use the forms with ease.
8. The on-demand CRM includes modules in sales and marketing, partner relationship management and service, and on demand ERP modules include accounting, HR, distribution, manufacturing and payroll.
9. Vertical solutions are provided for various organizations in various sectors such as government and service industries.
10. The software supports 16 languages and multi currency features. Global taxing methods are used to deliver reports on tax.
11. The data centers of the software is located in UK, US and Asia and a number of functional modules are provided under the name, which includes -
Sales Force automation, Mobile and wireless technology, Sales Order Entry, Project Office, Customer Service, Marketing Management, Offline Edition, Reporting and Analysis, Digital Dashboard, Form Designer, ERP, PRM, Content management system etc.
12. Aplicor is said to be better than other on demand products in market because it is single tenant hosting model instead of multi-tenant hosting. Aplicor uses private database to provide compete security to the database of the organization whereas most of the on demand software are based on multi tenant shared database models where the database is kept at many locations.
13. In accounting module the software provides in depth functionalities and it is an application which can be viewed by many users at one time.
14. Aplicor XML Integration Object Model (AXIOM) is applied to provide web based facilities and to integrate the software to back office functionalities. Tools such as Mass Modifier and Merge accounts are used to provide easy integrated functionalities.
1. One of the drawbacks of the software is that the payroll module of Aplicor has restricted functionalities suitable to the needs of North American organizations (in fact the HR module is designed appropriately for global organizations).
2. Even the number of users is restricted per subscription, which should be taken into account.
3. It has a poor support for small sized companies and the manufacturing module of the software is not the best to provide complex functionalities.
This Aplicor ERP and CRM review has covered all the major features, advantages and disadvantages of using this software.