Infor global solutions was founded in 2002 and it specializes in providing enterprise solution software such as ERP, CRM, Financial Management, Asset Management, HCM, Performance Management, Supply Chain Management (SCM) and PLM. Infor's software is built on Infor Open SOA and it can be customized to provide a number of features. The company was initially formed as Agilisys and after SAP and Oracle; it is considered a reliable provider of ERP software.
It is a provider of vertically oriented solutions and it excels in providing Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Process Manufacturing and Complex Manufacturing. A number of software products are provided by the company which includes ERP A +, Infor LN, FACTS, SX.enterprise, VISUAL, XA, FMS SunSystems and VISUAL Jobshop. Let's look at the major features of this business application in Infor ERP LN and Syteline review.
Infor ERP LN - Infor LN can provide project based industry specific enterprise resource planning solution. Some of its features are -
1. The software can provide ERP solution to companies in industrial equipments, electronics, manufacturing, aerospace, shipbuilding and other sectors.
2. The software is designed to suit the needs of small, mid sized and large organization, and it is built in a way to support multi plant organizations.
3. The software is scalable and it has open systems platforms. Infor ERP LN can help the organizations in decision making.
4. Infor ERP LN support SOA and Browser access feature using WEBTOP.
5. It provides a fully integrated manufacturing module which is scalable and gives a global solution.
6. SX.Enterprise is robust system that provides distribution management features to help organizations to run efficient operations.
Syteline - Syteline was designed to provide solution in wholesale distribution and some of its features are -
1. Infor ERP Syteline provides multi site, multi tier solution to customers.
2. The software is built on Microsoft .NET and it can be integrated to SQL Server 2000 and Exchange server of Microsoft.
3. The financial features includes in the software are AP/ AR and GL, Audit Control, Costing of projects and work orders, crystal reports, reporting and consolidation , fixed asset management, HR and payroll, multiple and alternative currencies, project management and control, tax calculations, treasury, standard and actual costing.
4. Infor ERP Syteline can be installed on Windows 2000/XP professional, web based interface and database DB2 and MS SQL Server.
Adage - It is suitable for Process Manufacturers and it provides solutions to complex functionality in manufacturing.
Storefront - It is designed to provide automation to shopping centers where B2B and B2C online transactions are carried out with ease.
ERP COM - It is designed for small to medium sized manufacturers and the modules included in the software are planning, scheduling, project management, variant configuration, electronic customer communications and after sales service.
VISUAL - Visual provides Windows based Enterprise solution for manufacturer and it is designed to manage total production environment which starts from quoting to estimating the billing and shipping costs. Infor ERP VISUAL provides graphical user interface which is easy to navigate and use.
FACTS - FACTS is designed for distribution companies to improve the cash flow, performance and expand business.
This Infor ERP LN and Syteline review has covered all the major features, advantages and disadvantages of using this software.