SAP provides CRM solution which helps in improving the profitability of an organization by integrating the functionalities of the sales and marketing departments and improving the customer value. The latest version of SAP CRM Software is the mySAP CRM. Industry specific solution and web enabled user interface are the main features of the software and the modules cover each and every area of sales and marketing including the business users to provide end to end solution.
Another product of SAP CRM Software is on-demand CRM which is provided on subscription basis and is easy to implement and web enabled. In the latest version of mySAP CRM modules can track the everyday transactions of the customers from across the globe and keep updated records of sales.
The functionalities of the SAP CRM software include sales, marketing, service, e-commerce and channel management.
1. Marketing - The software offers a central marketing platform which helps in making intelligent business decisions and provides end-to-end marketing solutions.
2. Sales - Sales planning can be done using various functionalities such as forecasting, accounts, contacts, quotations, pricing, contracts etc.
3. Service - One can get improved customer satisfaction as the software has integrated modules to handle customer service, field service management, warranty, claim management, maintenance, service analysts, call centers, e-service which can provide online service immediately to the customer.
4. Partner Channel Management - The software can manage partners through the partner channel management functionalities, in which, the processes include channel forecasting, partner order management, collaborative selling, analytics etc.
5. Interaction Center - The software enhances interaction with customers through the interaction centers which helps in maximizing customer loyalty, increasing revenue and building a client base. The activities such as telesales, multifunctional shared service, and online customer interaction are provided under the module.
6. Web Channel - Web enabled features include the e-marketing, e-service, e-commerce where the organizations can contact the customers directly, and the feature can either be integrated to the SAP ERP or one can integrate it to SAP CRM Software. The feature also reduces expenses on contact management.
7. Field Applications - The feature of business communication enables the company to immediately send emails, fax, text message etc to the right person who helps in preventing delays and all the features are provided without making extra expense on communication systems.
8. Trade Management - Trade managers can improve their visibility and understanding of the trade through the trade promotion modules and they can plan their future depending on the analysis presented by the software.
1. SAP CRM Software belongs to one of the most reliable software provider of the world .The company serves thousands of leading multinational companies across the world. The software has a devoted client base which improves its reliability.
2. The software has multi currency, multi location and web-enabled feature.
3. The software is easy to use and implement.
1. The initial installation cost of SAP CRM Software is more.
2. The software needs skilled experienced staff to handle it.
3. The SAP CRM Software cannot provide excessively different functionality for vertical markets such as insurance sector or banking sector.